Monday, April 22, 2013

Lazy Is As Lazy Does

     I have come to the conclusion that I don't blog much. I know this may come as a complete shock to most of you, but it's true. I do that Facebook and Twitter thingamajig enough, okay, sometimes, but blogging with real fancy words and such, well, it just ain't happening much anymore. By the time I come up with an idea about a story I want to write, it is so far in the past, I end up scrapping it.. But enough about me, and more about me. It's spring cleaning here at TLBL. Time to get all the links fixed and update all the others. Out with the old and in with older, I mean new. Yeah new, that's the ticket.

                                                         Coming up next on TLBL,
Is 55 the new 70?
Does heaven really have no beer, that's why you must drink it here?
Do goats dream of lamb chops?
If someone buys you a beer and you say thanks and they say no problem, should you keep asking for more beer until it becomes one?

And now I leave you with a long lost picture of Beauty and the Beer Beast from Railroad's Evolution Night. Thanks Mr. Roberts for taking this. P.S. If she has to take pictures with the likes of me, I sure hope she gets paid really, really well.

No comments: